Robert Anselmi’s Reason101 Visual Guide to the Reason Rack
Complete coverage of all Reason 7.0 core devices & 8 Rack Extensions, with 101 in-depth tutorials focusing on basics, utility constructions, sound design, advanced usage and Rack Extensions. This book is built from the ground up to explore all aspects of the Reason Rack.
With forewords from Kurt Kurasaki (Peff) and Ed Bauman (EditED4TV).
The first half covers all core rack devices & 8 Rack Extensions front and back. All sliders, rotaries, buttons, and audio & CV connections are explored visually. The second half of the book provides 101 different ways you can integrate those devices together to create practical applications.
This manual provides all you need to know to start out using reason and take your skills from Basic to advanced, and beyond. Save time learning the Rack in the most intuitive way possible, and keep your copy handy as a desk reference while you work.
Features & Benefits:
- Save time and learn Reason visually, in the most intuitive way possible.
- All 43 Core Devices & 8 Rack Extensions comprehensively & concisely explained.
- 101 detailed step-by-step tutorials cover basic to advanced Reason lessons.
- Device section cross-referenced with Tutorial section for easy navigation
- Learn the secrets of Reason sound design, FX & audio routing, and utility construction.
- Merges the theory with the practical, offering many creative ideas along the way.
- Useful as a handy desk reference when looking for answers.
- Premium options provide an additional 250-patch ReFill and coil binding.
- Full Color options with higher quality paper.
- All options provide both an electronic PDF & printed book.
- Picks up where the Operation Manual leaves off.
|Black & White||Color|
Black & White Book
B&W PDF Copy*
Black & White Book
B&W PDF Copy*
Color PDF Copy*
Color PDF Copy*
|$49.99 USD.||$69.99 USD.||$109.99 USD.||$129.99 USD.|
|*Note: To receive the PDF Copy and Companion ReFill, you must forward the receipt that was sent to you from www.lulu.com after your order is placed. Forward the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once I receive your receipt, I will send you the PDF and ReFill download links (depending on the order option you chose). The PDF and ReFill download links will be sent to you in two separate emails, and will be sent to the same email you used to forward the receipt. This is a manual process, so please allow up to 24 hours for download file delivery.
“Hardware Interface” (Device Section)
“Random Audiomatic Kong FX Selector” (Advanced Tutorial)
How do I order? / What’s the order process?
When you click the “buy now” button, you are directed to www.lulu.com to order the hard copy book. You will then receive two emails from Lulu: a “Thank You” email and a “Receipt” email. To receive the electronic PDF copy and Companion ReFill, forward a copy of your Lulu receipt to email@example.com. Once I receive your receipt, I will send you the electronic PDF, and ReFill file (depending on the order option you chose). The PDF and ReFill are sent to you in two separate emails, and are sent to the same email you used to forward me the receipt. This is a manual process, so please allow up to 24 hours for download file delivery.
This process must be performed because Lulu does not provide customer information to publishers. Without this information, there is no way for me to track your order, and no way for me to know where to forward the electronic files. The receipt is only used to confirm you have placed an order, and to fulfill the electronic portion of your order. This information will not be shared with any other third parties.
Are the tutorials provided on your Reason101 website found in the book?
While many of the tutorials found on my website are found in the book, most of them have been updated and expanded. I took a year off to organize and update them. In addition, there are numerous tutorials in the book that are not found on the website. Finally, the first half of the book where all the devices are outlined are exclusive to the book, and not found on the website.
What are the product specifications?
- Book: 360-pages. Publisher: Reason101. Author: Robert Anselmi. Language: English. Product Dimensions: U.S. Letter 8.50 x 11” or 21.59 x 27.94 cm. Shipping Distribution: www.lulu.com.
- PDF (black & white or color): Encrypted PDF Optimized for fast web view (smallest file size). PDF stamped with customer Name / Email / Transaction ID.
- Print Cover Stock (all options): 100# / 270gsm laminated stock
- Print Interior (black & white): 60# / 90gsm white text stock. Perfect or Coil binding, depending on order
- Print Interior (color): 80# / 115gsm matte white text stock. Perfect or Coil binding, depending on order